Saturday, April 3, 2010

~A visit from my dear friend~

My tiring Saturday finally ends here.Doing the same v last week's one-->keyboard lesson + giving tuition.I waited for the bus to go to the student's hs in the afternoon and the Rapid's driver disappointed me by saying the bus will only move in an hour time.ok..no choice..taxi again!..can thay juz follow the schedule will do?they don't really care for public and punctuality will never be in their mind..what the***after 2 hours tuition..i walked along the residential area to get to the bus stop.One motor cyclist made his way to me in a real fast speed i would say..i lost my mind and wondering what he would do to me?snatch my bag?playing fool v me?i nearly ran into one of the houses there where the gate was actually opened at that moment.I was scared.I hate those ppl who has nth to do and they make use of their time by lepak on the road and convict some offence.what is running in their mind..i'm wondering.They hv no moral and totally immature.They get excited when we are being frightened by their scary faces.oh no..can anyone do smth to prevent these..don't think so either..

Finally my keyboard lesson ended this week..asking whether will I go for the test.I have no idea..I couldn't find benefits from it either..or mayb i should just stop everything now and I would get myself started only in next sem..will find a good and qualified tutor for myself i think.><

Was thinking a lot about human's behavior lately..Everyone has their own behavior and we may find it very difficult to match our's to others' one.Even among friends, there are cases like this.Normally, we would think for others' feelings before we actually say smth or we should nt do anything which we know this will hurt other.But how many ppl will actually thinking the same v us?For them, they might have different point of view and they are firm enough v their own standpoint which you don't agree at all.How many of them will care for u?They don't even willing to admit the mistake done by them.For them, all the mistakes may become yours.Think before we speak, think before we act.We would never want to hurt anyone whom we care a lot.

A friend of mine visiting me today and I was surprised by her visit.Miss her a lot and she reminds me of a lot memories that we had before.It's hard to get someone being so understanding and she keeps our promise for friendship.I'm wishing her d best for her future life and may she stay happily always v her loved one.I'm really thankful for those friends who stay v me since my childhood and and I would really want to keep them v me forever.A big thanks to all my friends giving me so much love and support!!!

Good night for everyone~~

No comments: