Sunday, March 28, 2010

:(:(:(

I have been superb tired lately..since my last update..i mentioned that i m currently going for internship program..basically i work 5 days a week..left my pleasure weekend..i stil hv to rush for keyboard lesson and teaching tuition as well..why i hv to make myself so busy and tension?..i am wondering actually..i'm nt given a chance to choose?there's no better choice?mayb..since i started first level for keyboard lesson..i'm thinking that it is wasted is i were to give up half way when i haven't actually get myself to learn through it..but did i make a good decision?do i gain something enough during the class?i hv no idea..:(..not born to be a musician?i would rather admit this?..hardly got the time for myself when i stil have to handle tuition for one student..but i'm really excited when i got my pay for all the sacrifice..doin my best to earn much even though i'm stil not doin good actually..feel ashamed when i stil tend to ask money from parents since i got a job..(although d job i have now need more investment on my side and i don't really get much return)..gonna save money?oh no..don't think i will..having damn boring weekend..not feeling good though:(

2 comments:

J Yee said...

sweetie...dun think so much lar...cheer cheer^^

Gwynne said...

thx sweetheart~~