Wednesday, April 21, 2010

If I could relax~~

I am thinking if I can have a good rest, especially when I'm totally not in a good mood, it should be perfect. At least, better than nothing.

It's hard to tolerate everything in life and even I have tried my best, it might not be perfect in other's eyes. And yea, I should not care about that, but when others keep thinking I'm not doing my best and I'm not playing smart enough, I was losing my mind, seriously. Did I tend to be purposely doing all the mistakes? Or did I purposely act like a fool?=[ I'm trying to be d best of me..and I'm sure everyone is doing the same. Just that in the process of learning..I might need even more luck than anyone else would need, cuz i really wish to learn..as fast as possible..as many as possible..and it is always not too possible when I cannot accomplish all these by just myself..I need patience..I need guidance..I need luck.. Best luck to myself~~

Keep cooling down..no big deal..nothing's gonna break me down..

While everything is like such a mess in my daily life..I am stealing some bits of life for myself~~Let's relax~~

Good luck everyone~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be kind and patient in your life . This will bring you a better future ... Y i say so . because now u r traning about your patient level ... In that , you also can learn how to control emotion and do not do something same like the people said you ,scold to other people ... in chinese got 1 word said 执回一点阴德 ... next time sure you will better than he/she ...

Gwynne said...

Thx for ur kind advice~~welcome to my blog~~

J Yee said...

sweetie...i noe u can do it...u always can...i trusted in u^^jia you~
tis is the process of life, every1 hav 2 pass it... after da rain wil hav a rainbow=3

Gwynne said...

j-yee~~so thankful to hv a friend like you~~i will be ok and i promise wil try my best..u too take care~~

J Yee said...

sure...im thankful tat i hav such fren lyk u sweetie 2^^be strong gal=3