Monday, April 26, 2010

It's tiring Monday again...

Hi all..it had been a tiring week since last monday..my intern partner was taking 2 days' leave and I actually got to share up his assigned work..it's actually good when i get to learn more..but d another way round..i was superb tired..i'm happy if everything i done is appreciated..even if d case i made mistakes..i hope for forgiveness and understanding..i might do some mistakes if my work loads become heavier and when d time more ppl count on me..my pressure level is increasing incrementally, and sometimes drastically!!!Pressure can be good..at least i know my level and what i can perform..with or without guidance..I truly understand how staffs rate self-enrichment at work place for such a high percentage..and at d same time..why they want to be appreciated desperately..even they might not get a satisfying figure of salary..everyone wants to be respected and everyone wish to make things better with their existence and everyone want their existence to be aware..ya..definitely!!!

I'm so happy when i get d chance to work with my existing managers..they are superb understanding and they do pay attention and concern to us..even when i lose control, letting my feelings to explode, and finally tears dropping down silently, i got their consolation and they lead me through d way which i clearly understand these are all the tough circumstances which i hv to go through if i wish to success..big thanks to them and some seniors who really so caring and warm..i love them~~

Fall sick again..hard to recover fully since last month when i actually fall sick seriously..fever+sore throat is killing me..some more when i hv to work and it seems there is never an end for my assignments..scary actually...

Wish i can fully recover by tml morning and all the best for tml's work~~wish everyone out of this screen have a good night sleep~~

2 comments:

J Yee said...

sweetie...u reali muz take care of ur health d...its a serious prob if it stil continues like tat...
giving self-pressure is good, but not overloaded....ok??

Gwynne said...

thx so much sweet heart~~i wil tk care de..hw about u?c ur blog like u r quite tired too..u muz jia u a~~