Sunday, April 18, 2010

I experiencing little sweetness from them~~

When the moment she said "Is ok, don't worry" and letting her hand to place on my shoulder gently, I feel her warmness and the concern sent by her touched my heart. I will never know how lucky I am to have a such a chance to work with such nice managers when I'm going through my internship program. When the moment I fell sick seriously and when most of the people will choose to stay distance from me, afraid that my sickness is going to affect them, there are these small group of ppl stand by my side to support me telling me i will be ok and i'm not infected. And ya, is them!!!my close friends from my workplace and my managers~~I sincerely thank them and I really appreciate every little concern they try to send to me~~They change my point-of-view and I seriously realize there are kindness and understanding in this such big listed company.

I was so scared when i have to go through the blood test and there are friends stay beside me while there are people who try to stop them saying that they will be infected by my serious sickness. And through this, I get to experience the sincere of the friendship and the another way round how people can think and act when they only care for themselves. This is normal, my dad told me..Nothing to sad about, maybe..

In between of the internship program, I learn much more than what I ought to learn. I would have to say..they change me in some way, it could be just a little, to become a better me. And of this, I accomplished the other part of me and the way how i should see life with heart but not only with eyes~~

Sincerely thanks the managers and the seniors who tend to be patient with me and always being understanding and forgiving. Nothing would worth much than going through such complete learning process of life with you guys~~

Sending my regards here~~Good night~~

5 comments:

-ĕvå- said...

stay strong always...
*hugs*

Gwynne said...

thx so much..so lovely to hv ur support^^*hugs*

J Yee said...

sweetie muz take care ya...we all b by side of u...^^muax~

Gwynne said...

thx sweetheart~~i am superb blissful to hv u guys as my dear friends..love u al!!!

-ĕvå- said...

sure u can cope with it...
it just a little minor things i our life... ^^