Saturday, October 3, 2009

~a new beginning of semester~

I will be even brave..i promise~~
my 3 little brothers
v my mom
v bf at genting
cameron highland

Finally coming bc from hometown..goin to hv a new beginning of college life~~i'm goin to start my 2nd sem of adv diploma very very soon..was a little bit resistent..most probably is because i still DROWN in my previous life~~seriously i hv to admit that i miss penang's lifestyle a lot..and this actually cause myself hardly tolerate v kl's life..anyhow..it has been one semester over..i guess i should adapt v everything here even better..we should have learnt and grow from things happened around though..although memories in pg is still so fresh in my mind..keep playing just like a recorder at d same time keep reminds me about loads of thing~~

Went for 4-day-trip v family and my bf too..i am very grateful to spend more time v everyone in my family as i hardly find time to accompany them since i came here..although d places we visited were not really interesting for me..but still..it is enough for me when my dad smiled to us signified his happiness..i always know he wish to spend every single moment v us~~i love u..as for my mom..thx a lot for being so caring..i know u are tired running d business and most of the time u are the one handling those disturbance..so sry i always fail to help up..thx mom~~

Today is supposed to be our chinese 'moon cake festival'..and i sitting in front of my lap top..blogging and at d same moment..miss my family a lot~~may everyone of you be loved..For everyone of you out there..may all of u have a beautiful tomorrow and of course enjoy tonight~~thx for reading..nitez^^

1 comment:

Love~ Dear said...

Dear .. my kexin .... i love you much much ... muakz