Friday, October 30, 2009

~I Learn to Appreciate Each Tiny Satisfaction in Life~

~There might be still LOVE exist inside us even things changed~

I were once feeling so upset about all those misfortune which tend to appear in my life..found no way out and i keep on asking myself~'why should i live my life in such a way?such a way that i really hate about..'when everything turned to be so meaningless..i blamed everything and anything~~i should have lived a happy and relaxing life..enjoying while studying..no stress no pain..do things which I really wish to do..go places where i really wish to go..spend time with all those i love about..that's how the definition of life is fulfilled..rite?~~

At d moment I keep on grumbling..I never know i actually ignored d sorrow which suffered by someone who stay by my side and stand for me whenever i need him..i do not realize that he never complain and he never show how it felt when he was so stressful when facing hardship..d situation became even torturing when i failed to appreciate things in life and keep on complaining..when i was speaking through hp v friends telling them how miserable was my life here..i never realize d dinner was well-cooked and served just right on my table..when d moment i was watching drama while eating..all those fish and chicken had become boneless and was placed on top of d rice..ya..sometimes i use to ignore a lot of things..and some of the things may be so meaningful by itself..i never get myself to appreciate it and that was my fault..

Learn to appreciate each tiny satisfaction in life would probably become some kinda knowledge in life..looks like just s basic concept in life but sadly most of d time..we failed..Maybe..things just don't get right when we ourselves refuse it to become a right one..does this make sense?it could be..i totally don't enjoy my lifestyle over here..and this could because of i refused to accept it from d very beginning..

Life seems to become even harder each day i proceed..I desire for a better life in future and that's why I pay for it..there's always hope in life..i guess so..and if there is..''can i have my every tomorrow to be as beautiful as the smile in my heart..?''

No comments: