Friday, November 6, 2009

~My kampar~ipoh trip~




Hi there..such a hiatus since d very last day i updated my blog..was having real hectic life lately..oops i should nt say it in this way..it should be it is always very hectic in my life..arghh..visited kampar couple days ago..thx god i made my way to there and d very important thing was i met my very dear friends again!!!i missed them a lotz and i was so excited to see them again!!!

especially thx to hooi ting~my superb sweet friend..she is always by my side to support and help out since d very 1st day i met her..listen to me whenever i need a pair of ear..she has made herself a very best friend to me..thx lotz lotz..n nt foget to show my appreciation to jane~she is so kind and warm..bringing us a lot of happiness^^i enjoyed shopping and chatting v them whole day..all of these left me so tired at d night because i was too enjoyed and i don even realized i was running out of energy!!!asking myself..starting from when since i forgot to smile and laugh?..since i was coming to kl??ya..probably pressure n stress has actually grabbed my happiness away..but on d day i visited them..i laughed whole day and juz on that moment..i actually convinced myself~~life may be still beautiful indeed!!!thx both of u so so much~~

will miss all of these so much~~i'm sure i will pay my visit again~~n welcome for coming too..do tk care gals~~may all of us having great life then!!!

No comments: