Thursday, November 19, 2009

~Get Back On Track~

Few days i actually didn't turn up here for blogging..and the moment when i bring myself back here..i guess i would say--I'm recovering..and i'm currently on my way heading to a better situation..a better tomorrow..it's hard to let go something hurt and bad..but what for if you keep holding it?...if you force yourself to be happy..and you know the fact is 'YOU ARE NOT'!!!..never try to tell myself to be happy again..because from things happened to me..i got myself to learn..it is stupid to force ourselves keep smiling but at behind we are actually carrying a real heavy + hectic heart inside us..the beating of pulse don't even indicate we are still alive at that moment though~~

Getting better to face things around now..if I were to say i finally get myself to adapt..am i right?ya..perhaps..and i really hope things will keep on improving as it will enlighten my hope for life at least..i think i know myself pretty well and i know i'm not going to live by myself..reason why is because i m not that strong!!!i need friends and friends will really change my perspective towards a lot of things and perhaps..in some way..they are leading me to become a better me~~good friends can play a real important role in life and i actually agree about this very much..i don't stand by myself but i realize at certain stage of process in life..we got to experience a lot by just ourselves..we feel alone..we need each other..can we make things different?

Get myself involve in a a number of lessons lately..i wish to fulfill my life v meaningful things..i wish to stop myself from thinking noncense v al those unallocated free time..i wish i can learn in every process and hopefully this will make up a better me~~

Let's all of us cheer for life~~

No comments: