Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Somewhere for me to lean on...??

Finally I realized..there's moment when we feel so bad until we find no way out except letting tears dry out..and on that moment..I don't need any reason..and with whatever reason also..on that point of time..crying would probably be d best solution to letting go of my pain..we use to have so many reasons to prove ourselves we are living happily but normally we find no reason why we are unhappy...finally getting tired of everything..i really got to admit this huh??

Walking along the pathway..the so called 'interesting and challenging' lifestyle finally drive me crazy..watching ppl all around are busy to strive for their living goal..they are approaching their success with full effort but why am i standing so far away and i even couldn't find a place to accommodate me...yup..i should not surrender for every reason..i should work harder and even harder..braver and even braver..!!!i promised myself would never let my tears dropping down again..crying would eventually make me weaker and pessimistic. I know..but where should I find my strength from??



2 comments:

~Shuang~ said...

from me me!!!anything just talk to me gal,hope tat wil make u feel better~
n not to forget,u're not alone...stil got bf n ur family,plus plenty of friends!!

Gwynne said...

thx so much shuang~~so warm n sweet^^yea..i still have all of u..i wil appreciate much much~~i will try my best to cope v every 'disaster' here~~thx much much^^miz u~~