Thursday, September 17, 2009

~a note for 18/09/09~

Yippi!!!was a little bit getting too excited when those exam which tend to torture me for several sleepess night..finally i got myself to say goodbye to them..and pls..never come back!!!although not really did well i know..but is unwise if i were to worry a lot and SPOILT MY MOOD for celebration rite?...hehe..(i use to cover my mistake with a lot of excuses..sshhh)

I v all my classmates enjoyed the day at Sho Gun after end our exam for buffet dinner..I'm thankful that we could actually spend some time together before we are going to seperate ourselves to different group then..this is d sad part for us since we are getting closer v each other..i really appreciate the friendliness and sincere at d moment when i was so unappreciated v everything in kl~~a big thx to all of you..take care and may there are times for us to meet up again..

Also..we have a movie together-G-Force..a lovely movie which bring us a lot of laughters..i'm so happy that i actually grab a chance to watch this..to enable me to forget about those pressure and worries which the exam had brought to me these few days..i'm sure all of you may want to watch this..i bet u v this^^

And..not forget to say ''happy 1st-year anniversary'' sweetheart..although we don't get much time to have memorable celebration..but still i appreciate everything that u have actually given me..although we always quarrel for nothing..although i may be a lil barbaric..i hope for your understanding and be considerate towards my foolishness~~we hold promises to each other..d determinance of our heart towards love has walk us here..and i'm sure we have much more to proceed..no clue or shortcut to improve nor remain our love story but what we can do is only to love each other even more everyday..I love u^^

Have a goodnight sleep everyone...may our tomorrow will always a great day~~

1 comment:

LOVE ~ DEAR said...

My dear ... we have been together for 1 year... hope that you remember the sentence that brings us together..."do you want to stay with me forever."... i will remember your promise... ^^) keep it secret ... always remember that the time we share together ...