Saturday, September 5, 2009

~exam life~

Smile when i fail~Smile whenever i try~Smile as i proceed

Started my 'exam life' today..finished up one subj..stil 3 more to go..i have to say that today's paper was not a good beginning though..although i really wished it would be..to at least increse my level of confidence towards other coming papers..so..i had ruined it finally..gosh~~

Know what..i used to find so many excuses during d time i prepared for exam..for eg:i will tidy up a lot of thing or cook a lot to waste my time..with d excuse of ''d processor of my brain is out of service temporarily''..can't memorize anymore..can't stand it anymore..sometimes i was thinking..if i were to live in a world without exam..what a relief..frankly..i love reading..i love learning..but is only under the situation that there is no exam..never!!!yup..is contradict actually..*punch my head*

anyway..hoping d best for my following papers..and so do my friends ya~~

2 comments:

-ĕvå- said...

good luck and all the best...
L.O.V.E

Gwynne said...

thx u so much~~muacks**