Sunday, August 16, 2009

My recent hair-cut~~

Since my last time rebounding..ridiculously i found that there was around one year which i never do/cut my hair..even i myself hardly believe on that..according to my previous hair stylist..i was advised not to cut/do my hair within one year so to maintain d straightness and good condition of my hair..i did practice her advice..and yea..i managed to keep my hair straight and smooth for such a period..Until yesterday..i decided to go for a haircut since i've been quite tired v my 'scattered' hairstyle..first of all..i made myself quite clear that i wish to maintain d length of my hair..what i wanted was just to change my hairstyle to a more 'fluffy' one..so that it wont look so sticky n so few..hopefully it will become neat and nice..anyhow..d hairstylist recommended me to cut a little bit of my hair so to make it neater..well..what he meant on 'a little bit' was such a big different with mine..oh gosh!!!I was totally regret on everything at that point of time..i guess he noticed bout d change of my face expression..keep telling me that how he is going to make my hair look more nice and neat..u noe wat..he was quite irritated when i was a little bit showing refuse to give reaction towards his ques..okay..i noe this isn't good for me to do so..but he neither..finally all was over..luckily it did not cost me a lot..but i was reluctant whether to visit again to collect all six 'stickers'to redeem one time free treatment..was getting more acceptable over my hair dy..since i stand in front of d mirror for so many times..sigh''..yea..it does become neat compare to last time..not too bad i guess..should not be that stingy..haha~~

No comments: