Monday, August 10, 2009

finally...~~

quite a few days i fail to update my blog..our internet service was out of order..don really understand d reason given by d TELEKOM guys towars tis problem..wat i noe is..'THIS IS GOANNA FREAK ME OUT!!!' i was so boring these few days..trying to get smth to do..at least i can use up some time..but finally..everything being settled nw..wow..wat a relief..

today end my last presentation on COM..tis was actually a 'representation'..done badly last time..we plea to present again..aiks..who wants tis to happen..no choice..trying my best to memorize everything..well prepared included our attire..we juz nt dare to skip anything anymore..finally..it was over..hopefully i can free myself to at least relax my mind and of course hv a good slp..hekhek..

suddenly realise i was upgraded fr 'shopping lover' to 'shopaholic'..especially when i see all those 'sui sui' dress hang over d shoplots v d extremely reasonable price..find no excuse to stop myself fr buying them..tat's how i dig a big hole over my pocket usually..omg~~

hopefully i'm goin to enjoy myself fully tis weekend..cant wait for tat^^tk care everbody^^

No comments: