Friday, August 14, 2009

~a meet up v Shuang~

Eventually we had a chance to meet up..we did plan and think of the meet up..but we juz fail to make it for sometimes as we fail to match our schedule..but..finally..we went dinner juz nw at my favorite 'Steven Corner'..hehe~~

And yea..do u noe tat..it was such a big challege for me to reach for our 'sudden-decided' destination..can't figure out why the weather recently may be that unexpected!!!omg!!!half way walking along the college roadside..all was coming in the sudden..strong wind continued by heavy rain..i realize there was no time for me to react..bf 'grabbed' me from behind..we ran towards d bus..guess it would end..but d non-stop heavy rain proved us wrong when we found tat we had to walk for a distance some more to reach..my shoes even get spoilt by that..*speechless*

But still very happy to meet up Shuang..all those misfortune did nt spoilt my mood on meeting up old friend..we keep chatting until i felt so outdated with all those news which Shuang actually tried to update with me..guess i have to always keep an eye on the latest news of u guys le..*blink*Oh yea..thanks a lot for treating me such a nice dinner..don grab my chance to pay next time k..hehe..do take care on everything ya..

Looking forward for every of my tomorrow..guess it will be always beautiful if i were to appreciate on eveything of it...nitez~~

No comments: