Thursday, August 16, 2007

i hate lizard!!!

i hate lizard!!!really really hate....dono y...juz cant accept its body structure...no fur...den d skin even very smooth ko...ga be tahan...ah!i nearly crazy when c it...today morning...omg...is d most unlucky morning 4 me le i tin...aiks...i m so sleepy every morning...although taking bath le...stil nt 100% awake ko de...i open d door of our hostel cupbord...wan take out my 'nestum' 4 breakfast....omg...juz at tat moment...one big lizard fall fr d cupbord...juz in front of me...n wat surprise me...is act...tis lizard even gt 'design' on its body...ah!...so disgusting...really want faint...den i shout...i juz cant cool down...i tin my housemate sure very angry bout tis...ahaha...so sory loo...hehe...den wat happen next...i fail 2 hv my breakfast loo...hw can i eat ar???c d lizard adi wan vomit al la...haiyo...warning 2 lizard!!!...next time pls don appear when i m going 2 hv my breakfast...omg...pls dont!!!...qiu qiu ni...

No comments: