Monday, October 24, 2011

Simplicity

People have always wanted to live a simple life, yet when we are all the time trapped in a rather complicated environment, there can be no possibility for us to lead an easier life. I can think so much that my head actually couldn't bear so much, I would put everything on my shoulder but actually they couldn't take that much.

Things can always be different when you choose to adopt different spec. Things that we couldn't take, should we let them go? Wisdom is such a very special characteristic that it can always be found in a poor yet satisfied family, but usually, not in rich family. Some people desperate for something and when they really held it in hand, they lost another thing that might be even more important to them. We have always been confused when the world keep changing, as we keep on chasing different needs and wants. But when we finally vacant a space for our mind to think and analyse, what is the real important thing that we should really hold on tight?

Is late at night when I have this sudden thought in my mind. Praying for something better to come when I hide in my blanket waiting for my mind to stop thinking :)


No comments: