Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I take a break?


Was totally exhausted since I came bc fr Redang trip and went bc to college life..Let's see..I was never setting down for weeks I think..This was killing me I thought and I finally have to admit I isn't super woman though I think I should have gone a little bit farer~feel disappointed with that actually..Hmm..honestly speaking..I have a lot of plan in mind..I have a lot of so called ambitious..I have too much to dream on..I have too much to achieve..and most of the time, I don't even realize..I may not have enough strength..how sad is it huh?Tell myself I have to be really persevere and God knows how much I sacrifice for things that I have been desperately wish for such long time..and I do really think that everything I pay for it worth much more than that!!I just need more time..more patience..more strength..more courage..and I guess everything would be fine!!!Still strive for that..though is really tiring~~

My current daily life is always full with job interviews,working,attend class and probably handling some household stuff..and I'm surprised that time lapsed much more faster than I could ever imagine and I finally found that things never go according to my original plan~travelling here and there and I really have to cope v a lot of problems with just myself...

I'm always thinking of should I make myself so miserably tired and busy?ended up realizing that I am not given a choice most of the time~I have to be speedy in order to be on track..need money to pay for my swimming lesson,piano lesson,yoga and bla bla bla..feel not so good to ask from parents again..think I should figure out some of my living expenses myself..aiks!!but is such a burden for a student rite??I have to be strong~~

Sometimes I was thinking how good it would be if i have just some time for me to take a nap or just to do nothing..no rushing time..and it is totally relax~~Has been long time ago since I lost this kind of feelings..Wish I can lie down on the beach now..enjoying the lapping of water and the beauty of seaview..I would probably fall asleep easily over there~Miss the beach of Redang badly~~

3 comments:

J Yee said...

hey girl...try to relax..dont push ur self too hard~~takes time to achieve 1 thing..juz be patient~

Gwynne said...

thx dear J-yee~I know what you mean~i wil try my best yet let myself relax..you too a gal~don let urself sad ok?love u~~

J Yee said...

sure sweetie~~love u 2!