Friday, May 21, 2010

~Back from Internship-->Beginning of college life~

Finally ended my 2 and a half month internship programme!~I was always thinking of how good would it be if I can go back to college immediately since d first week I started my internship..But when it had come to the time when I really have to say good bye..I feel so hard to do so..Missed them a lot..and thanks to all the managers and seniors who have taught me a lot..Thanks!!~Failed to control myself on the day when I left the company..my tears couldn't stop dropping down when they hugged me and leave me some kind advice..Things never wonderful isn't it?Perhaps I will become a better me only if I go through all these..Do take care ya all of my colleagues..will miss u al!!!

Starting point of a new semester~should pursue better result and I might as well complete all my wishes which I have made long time ago~not going to delay anything anymore~I must achieve what I want myself to achieve!!!~

Gambateh for everyone~

No comments: