Monday, July 27, 2009

~pReCiOuS LoVe from my family~~

mom calling today..telling me they are going to visit me on tis sun..getting excited..it seems i started become homesick..miss my family badly..is nt d first time for me leaving home for study..but tis time...it's a longer distance..it's a new challege..since leaving home..quite often i find myself a reason to call bc home..do nt really noe on wat to 'report' to them..but i was juz so used to them..until..i feel so abnormal without their existence..my bro was asking me when shall i go bc again..feel touched since he always act like a big boy tat do nt really care bout anything..but stil..he is aware and care bout his sis..ahah..mom and dad..do tk care always..don get hyper-stress especially..n for my 3 little bro..be good and tk care..i love u al...miz....~~

No comments: